Care Plan Qualifications
We offer care plans to people and organizations who we believe are a good fit for the service. We love our clients and love supporting websites that make a difference, so here's just a few ideas for what makes a good fit. We hope you'll bring your own qualifications when looking for someone / an agency to work with one on one as well.
What does it mean to be a good fit?
- Working together is mutually beneficial, and a care plan would provide a tangible return on investment for you
- Your website is aligned with our values of being generous, caring, and making the world a better place (sorry, oil & gas companies aren't a good fit)
- You like working with us, and we like working with you, and we feel like there is good communication
- You are responsive to our emails, you take action, and you are willing to do hard work of getting things done (we want to have this in common with our clients)
- You would require a reasonable* amount of edits and changes (for plans with unlimited edits)
What is a reasonable amount of edits?
If your site is under construction, we would not be able to provide unlimited edits for a care plan, as this would be asking for services that are outside standard maintenance. I think we can all agree that would be unreasonable.
We use the term unlimited because we don't want our clients to feel limited from making changes to their website that would improve their impact in the world. If you're a client, we believe in you and your mission, and we're happy to support you.