Edit Blog Post Font
If you decide you would like to change the font for your blog posts, you can follow the steps below.
1. Go to the blog page on your website, hover over Maple Builder at the top of the page, and click on Bold Maple - Blog Archive.
2. Scroll down to the blog posts and hover over the the blog posts module. Click the wrench icon to access Posts Settings.
3. Click on the Style tab and scroll down to Font.
4. Click in the Size field to adjust the font size to your liking. When satisfied, click Save.
5. Click Done in the top right of the page, and then click Publish.