Hire us for blog posting or miscellaneous tasks
Need to get something off your to-do list?
It could be publishing a blog post, updating your registration, or configuring a new plugin. No matter what it is, if it's related to your website, we have your back.
All you need to do is send a work order via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to submit a work order
A work order is a formal request to have changes made to your website or project.
If you're a client with an active care plan, you can submit a work order anytime by emailing email@example.com and including the details in the template below.
Save time by describing your task
The more organized your task description, the less time it will take us to complete it, and the less time you will need to wait.
- What this task is and why it's important.
- Describe the outcome. How do we know when it's complete?
- Include attachments, files, or links needed
- Provide a deadline for when you need the task completed
- Provide any additional information, context, background, etc...
- Do you need an estimate?
* You will automatically receive an estimate for any task that we believe will take more than one hour.
You will be billed for the time required to complete the task and any additional time to clarify the task, locate files, or discuss details.
If you have a standard or professional care plan that includes unlimited edits, some of the tasks you want to be completed may already be included in your care plan.
The clearer you are in describing the task, the more efficient our work is together.
Our hourly rate for tasks is $75 /hour (discounted from $100 hour for non-care-plan clients)
We track our time to complete your task. We'll bill in 15-minute intervals, so multiple tasks are sometimes completed in a single 15-minute session.
This time is tallied up and billed at the end of each month.
Common 15-minute tasks:
- Publishing a new product, ticketed event, or blog post
- Changing or adding a new section to your home page
- Diagnosing a problem with your website
- Updating a database with a CSV file merge
Here are some additional considerations when completing your work order.
- Requests are completed within 72 hours – and if there is any other delay we'll let you know.
- Any task that needs to be completed within 24 hours is considered "Rush Work" and billed at $150 /hour unless you are a client enrolled in a Standard or Professional Care Plan.
- Unless you request an invoice sooner, we'll track our time and invoice you at end of each month. Payment is due within 5 days of the invoice date.
Any questions or need clarification?
Send us a message and we'd be happy to help.